Saturday 27 November 2010

What Been Happening

Hello Bloggers

I'm sorry to say that "Wheels" was not shot this week as planned. Unfortunately one of my actors had caught a nasty case of flu and the decision was made to push production back a week to the 1st and 2nd of December. It was a real blow to my confidence and left my feeling a little down but my crew really rallied round and we got everything sorted!

Fast forward to now and I'm stupidly excited about next week, Nothing is going to stop me shooting whether it be snow or otherwise! The cast and crew have been awesome and I feel with them both at my side the film will be a real winner! I have also uploaded my Aimhigher Regional Video to the site, be sure to check it out. The video was directed by myself and a fellow student Roberta Spain and was the most challenging project either of us had ever taken on. Production took roughly 10 months and was very grueling but it was all work it in the end!

On a lighter note I attended the "Thought Bubble Comic Convention" last weekend. It was awesome! I finally discovered what my comic buying limit is.......15 graphic novels!!!! I also met John Romita Jr the artist on Frank Miller's Daredevil:The Man Without Fear, Spiderman and Kick Ass. He was such a nice guy and was nice enough to sign my Daredevil copy and have a little chat with me about comics, films and basically being a nerd. Below are some examples of his work.


 As always I'll update when I have more news! Only 3 days until production and I cant wait!

Peace!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment