Sunday 14 November 2010

We Have A Victor!!!!

Hello Blogosphere

Well what a week! I've been on three shoots, one for "The Dog and The Suitcase" by Adam Georgiou, which was great fun if a little cold and the other for "Untitled Horror" by Steven Cooper. Steven's shoot was a blast, nothing beats filming at stupid o'clock in the morning in a haunted pub in Nantwich!

The main news this week however is that I'm super excited to announce that after a brilliant audition Len Dobson will be playing Victor in my short film "Wheels". It was a close call to make as everyone who auditioned was great but Len was the right choice. I have also tweaked the script this weekend, making the number of drafts come to seven!

Now it seems nothing can stop me flying into production and I really cant wait. I have a meeting with the crew tomorrow afternoon and before I know it I'll be shooting......at last!

However before production there are some very exciting things to do. For three days this week I will be at the Exposures Film Fest eyeing up the competition and getting to know industry professionals, and next weekend I am going to be nerding out at Though Bubble Comic Con in my hometown of Leeds. It will be nice to head home before the massive rush and stress that is production and its a brilliant excuse to stock up on some comics! As always I'll update soon!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment