Friday 5 November 2010

Things are looking up!

Hello Blogworldians

Things are operating at full pace again after a slight hitch with casting Victor last week. I am pleased to say I'm currently in talks with actors wanting to play the role of Victor.  Audition are taking place next Thursday (11/11/10) and I have the shoots scheduled for the 23rd and 24th November. I am praying everything goes well next week and no other surprises are in store.

Casting isn't the only good news. I recently put out a call for composers and the response is immense! I've currently had over 70 applicants and counting, my phone hasn't stopped buzzing. It seems I'll have to take a day out to go through them all there are that many!

I have also booked tickets for the "Exposures Film Festival" held at the Cornerhouse in Manchester. I am looking forward to meeting industry professionals and watching the competition in the screenings. The fest also has some very interesting lectures and seminars and I am particularly interesting in the "How to Get a Job in TV and Radio"and "The Highs and Lows of a Freelance Filmmaker" lectures. At £20 for the whole three days its a steal!


I'll post an update in a few days.

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome :) get pictures from the Exposure Festival I would love to see what its like

    ReplyDelete