Sunday 31 October 2010

Jennifer Cast!

Hey Blogworld!

I'm super excited and pleased to announce that the role of Jennifer in my upcoming short drama "Wheels" has been cast. The wonderful Clementine Conlon Spears auditioned last week and was great! I was very impressed how she wasn't afraid to change dialogue about and make the character her own and how enthusiastic she was about the project. The script is also about one draft from completion, just some very minor tweaks to be made and I think that I'm there with it! which is a great feeling to have after re-writing a script everyday for two months.

Clementine Conlon Spears (above) will be playing Jennifer

However it seems the project has hit a bit of a roadblock as the role of Victor was not cast last week, delaying the shoot (planned for this Thursday and Friday).  I must admit it was heartbreaking to have to call off the shoot, I have been working flat out for the past two months to get it shot early but I guess these things just happen. I have sent out another casting call and am calling in every favor to get him cast in the next two weeks. If all goes well the film will be shooting in mid November and in post by early December.  As always I'll post an updates as they happen.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment