Sunday 24 October 2010

The Joy Of Pre-Production

Hi Bloggers

Well the chest infection is almost gone now....finally! "Wheels" is almost at the production phase and it's an exciting/nerve wracking time, the script is currently on draft six but I'm sure by the end of the week that will have jumped to eight! The story has changed and evolved so much since I first began writing I can barely believe it but I am very happy with the script now and I'm at the stage where it is tweaks rather than massive re-writes.

Casting is this Thursday and Friday, I'm very excited to meet the people who will become Jennifer and Victor. Locations have been confirmed which is a huge relief and I am extremely thankful to Rachel Wood and her family for letting me invade their home for a day or two. I have been in contact with a musician for the soundtrack and we are going to be writing a track etc for the film when we hit post-production (mid November). So all in all things look pretty groovy at the moment.

Right I'm off for a walk with my lovely new Olympus OM10 and my lovely girlfriend. I'll update after casting when we have a Jennifer and a Victor!


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment