Thursday 2 December 2010

We Are Shot! :D

Hello Bloggers

I am pleased to announce that "Wheels" is 98% shot. The last two days have been very very tiring but the footage looks amazing and I am very eager to get it into the edit tomorrow for a rough edit. I have to thank a lot of people for getting the film into production so I'd like to thank: Adam Georgiou (1st AD), Dave Gawne (Cam Operator), Clementine Conlon Spears (Jennifer), Len Dobson (Victor), Ben Spencer (Behind the Scenes), Rachel Wood (Producer), Steven Cooper (D.O.P), Callum Woolhouse (Sound Operator), the entire Wood household for letting us invade, my girlfriend Emma for putting up with me and anybody else I may have missed out. Below are some promo stills.





Right I am shattered and really need some sleep so I'll update in a few days.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment