Thursday 24 March 2011

Test Shoot

Hi Bloggers

I have just finished a fantastic test shoot/ rehearsal today with the awesome Richard Hand and the lovely Orla Mullan. I firstly have to thank them for coming to lovely sunny Stoke and a massive thanks to Marco El Gabry a level 2 student here at Staffs who saved my bacon and helped out today. As the weather was so good today I decided to hold the rehearsal in the local park and it's been a nice relaxed day. We had some strong reads of the script, talked over some ideas and a great costume test.
Richard looking scary!
Orla hugging the trees in Hanley Park.
My personal favorite director's pose.


We also took some photos for one of the sets and shot some home video style footage that will crop up in the film. It has been a fun packed day and it was great to get to know Orla and Richard a bit better and to let my Sam Ridley meet Jack Ridley. Judging from the amount of chatter over lunch I think the two were getting along fine. I am now super excited to shoot Marionette and I'm really looking forward to working with Richard, Orla and Len in just under two weeks time. Before then however we have A Baked Mess which roles into production on Sunday...eeek! The production is looking pretty strong and myself and director Steven Cooper are really just waiting to get shooting. I will update on Monday when Baked wraps with all the news and info.

Cheers
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment