Monday 21 March 2011

Breakfast on BBC Radio Stoke!

Hello Bloggers

This morning I was on the BBC Radio Stoke Breakfast show, I was interviewed regarding my film "Amicus", the experience was super excited but I was very nervous from about 5AM this morning. The staff at BBC Stoke were really cool and were interested in what I had to say and I can only apologise for all my ums and errs. If you are visiting the site after hearing me this morning, thanks for listening and visiting ,below is a link to Amicus.

Amicus from Richard Stephenson on Vimeo.


As I said on the show Amicus was made on a budget of £400 and I am currently working on three films with similar budgets which I'm hoping will be in festivals along side Amicus later this year. As you can see I update the blog pretty regularly with all my filmy news so keep coming back.

Cheers
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment