Monday 17 January 2011

Twitter Times

Hello Bloggers

This is just a quick update as things have begun to slow down a bit on Amicus. The film is being prepped for festivals at the moment and it has been entered into it's first festival "Screentest Festival" which runs from 18th-20th March in London. It's now just a case of crossing my fingers and hoping it gets selected. However the film has a premiere on the 27th January at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Nantwich for the "Short Shorts Film Festival" the cast and some of the crew will be present and I'll make sure to post some pics here on the blog. As "Short Shorts" is it's premiere I've decided to hold of uploading the film to vimeo until after the event.

My final film is now officially in pre-production and I'm still slogging it out with the script and is currently going under the working title of "Marionette", a teaser poster is being created along with some concept art, so watch this space. The main news though is that I have bitten the bullet and joined twitter, I'm sure in time my tweets will be integrated into the site but until then you can follow me at http://twitter.com/#!/dmcfilm.

Right I have to get working on this script!

No comments:

Post a Comment