Sunday 30 May 2010

Whats Been Happening

Hello Blog World

I haven't been able to post anything in a while due to me moving house, as you read this I am surrounded by all my worldly possessions in about four boxes! However when I havnt been packing I have been busy on wednesday last week I helped a friend shoot a primary school version of Britains Got Talent which although the subject matter was far from engrossing I gave me a chance to improve my freehand camera work. Freehand is an area I haven't really tried, yes I have done a few shots freehand and am a trained SteadyCam operator but shooting for three hours straight was a challenge. The next three days were agony for my back,neck and shoulder but it was worth it. I have been thinking up some more idea for a third year collab with Adam Georgiou and have been reading "Tank Girl" comics and listening to the artist "Burial" for some inspiration and ideas for costumes. I am sure more will be revealed as the ideas form something cohesive :D

Peace!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment