Wednesday 12 May 2010

Uploading My Latest Film

Hello Bloggers
I am about to upload my latest film "Last Orders" up onto Vimeo.com. The film highlights the importance of clubs and pubs to the areas they are a part of. The Adrian Social Club where I filmed the film is a place very close to my heart as my grandfather was president of it for sometime before he passed away in 1998 and both my father and uncle are members along with my Grandmother. I hate to think of the club not being there as it is a vital social lifeline to so many member who without it would most likely stay in their homes as there is nowhere else to go in my local area. The film was shot over two day and had a crew of only four people ,myself, Dave Gawne who is and excellent camera operator, Gary Foster who is very good and capture sound at its best and Thomas Keenan a childhood friend who was an incredible help. Please leave feedback on Vimeo and I'll be in touch in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment