Friday 17 June 2011

Marionette is Online

Hello Bloggers

Well I have now officially finished the BA Media (Film) Production course here at Stafforshire University. I am currently posting in a room that consists of my laptop a bare empty desk and a hell of a lot of boxes as tomorrow I depart from Stoke-On-Trent for the last time. It's a very weird feeling indeed knowing that after three years of calling this place home it now isnt and all the people who made it so fun and enjoyable are now scattered hundreds of apart across the country and in some cases the world. I am however really excited about what's on the horizon, I have begun applying for jobs and will hopefully be employed pronto but if I have taken anything from my time here in Stoke, it's that making short films are something I am never going to stop making. Now Marionette has been put to bed (it will be hitting festivals) I am looking for my next directorial project and have a few ideas bouncing about. However before that the upload of Marionette has to be pushed like crazy so here you go.



Before I hit the hay for the last time here in Stokeyland I just wanna say a massive thanks and goodbye to everyone here at Staffs especially the Media Centre crew who have helped me out of more jams than I can count and to all my housemates for putting up with all the massive amount of kit that filled our tiny living room and for all the troubles and scrapes they had to get me out of.

Cheers Guys

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment