Sunday 8 May 2011

Marionette Progress

Hello Bloggerians

I realise that it's been almost a month since my last post. Recently some personal issues have been taking precedence over Marionette and my other creative works but I am once again slaving away on the flick. A rough edit was completed today with the footage looking really sweet, no re shoots needed and nothing was missing which is awesome! As the film is now laid down in it's basic form the hard work for me is over as it's now just a case of extending clips or cutting them, adding music and sfx and tweaking like a pro.

I am going to begin working on that teaser trailer I promised like a month ago and that should be on vimeo by the middle of next week. However below is an early poster concept I threw together over the Easter holiday, I was really going for a minimalist, retro look, please leave your feedback and tell me what you think.


Cheers
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment