Thursday 29 July 2010

X-Fighter's Competition Result

Well folks the results are in and.........I didnt win or get runner up :(. However I'm staying positive, I enjoyed editing the footage provide by Dave, especially using Magic Bullet Mojo (colour grading software) for the first time and it got me thinking about my final year ideas which are starting to become less of a jumble in the old think box.

On another positive note I have recieved wonderful feedback from The Adrian Social Club whom I based my film "Last Orders" on, they are very pleased with how the club was shown and very happy that all the troubles facing them were highlighted. Jim Crabbe the secretary of the club wishes to show the film to all the members and everyone involved in making "Last Orders" and make a big doo which would be brilliant.

On that nice little note I'm gonna hit the hay as in the morning I have.......a fence to paint :(

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment